Friday, November 1, 2013

Debate

Assalamualikum

I don't know why but i loves debate. I'm starting to love it when i was in form 2 (but i don't join it) . I always google about debate, searching debate's video in youtube and befriend with debaters. It just wonderful when i heard the debaters share their experience in debate. I want to join debate (english would be better) but my english was definitely suck, i'm narrow minded and i'm lack of confidence tho. I always dream that i'm one of the debaters. Sharing our opinions together, broaden our mind and having a fascinating and wonderful time together. haha 

 I wanted to know more about debate,iwanted to share my story about debate in my blog and sharing my experience in debate with my friends and i really hope that one fine day, i'll definitely enjoy the joy in debate. i admit that there is many advantages that i can caught from debate stuff so untill then..

Last but not least, I REALLY WANTED TO JOIN DEBATE AND I WILL JOIN IT WHEN I'M IN FORM 4, THAT WAS MY DREAM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment